OOH Registered Veterinary Nurse – Coastway Vets – Brighton, East Sussex
We are looking for a new colleague to join our out of hours team!
You will join our warm and friendly team based at our Brighton Veterinary Hospital a short walk from the heart of the town, or equally you can enjoy a stroll along the seafront.
Our surgery offers a range of Veterinary facilities and services including:
- Three operating theatres
- Digital and dental X-ray
- CT scanner
- Isolation facilities
- Large in-house laboratory with our own in-house laboratory technician
- Separate cat/dog/exotic wards.
Our nurses are well-trained. You will have the chance to utilise your full skill set in the practice. We have an amazing team of animal nursing assistants to help support the nursing team.
Working an average of 39 hours per week – 4 nights on and 6 nights off.
What we offer:
- Salary dependant on experience
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
- £600.00 CPD Allowance per annum and 3 days
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.
To apply, or to find out more about the role, please email Vicki Shears at email@example.com